Old
12-19-2012, 04:16 PM
jagrgodr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by livewell68 View Post
So the final scorer was 5-4 for Kladno?

Jagr had 4 Pts?
Yep, game ended Kladno winning 5:4, Jagr with 4 points.

Jagr is a monster. He was out on the ice from 2:00 left while winning to be on the ice when they pulled the goalie. He and one other Kladno player totally dominated and kept the puck behind the other team's goal for a solid minute, and with 30 seconds left Jagr took the penalty after being on the ice for 1:30 straight. It's not that he was tired and took a stupid penalty, he was so amped up to get the 5 point game that he cross checked a defender away from the puck and the guy flopped down on the ice. As soon as the penalty was called Jagr looked SOOO pissed and raged towards the penalty box because of the what appeared to be soft call. What a fun final period that started 1:1

I found this quote from a czech website:

"Jagr threw gloves and stick, then destroyed Pardubice. Perhaps the first time I blew says"

I guess, in the first period, after Jagr's goal he got called for a penalty and lost it, throwing his gloves and stick on the ice?!?! I missed the first and second, can any of the czech friends help translate the article to figure out what happened? I think Jagr was upset at the call against him in the first. This makes sense seeing how he reacted when he was called for the penalty at the end of the game.

LINK TO THE HIGHLIGHTS:
http://www.sport.cz/hokej/extraliga/...attrickem.html

Last edited by jagrgodr: 12-19-2012 at 07:18 PM.
jagrgodr is offline   Reply With Quote