View Single Post
Old
12-19-2012, 04:56 PM
Vamos Rafa
¡Vamos!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaaaaB's View Post
I've had people, who likely know a lot more about Boxing than you, explain it to me and it makes perfect sense. I'm not wasting my time looking up all the points they made but do some searching around and I'm sure you'll some articles that make the same points. He obviously agreed to the blood testing after the roids were out of his system.
And who are these "people"? Pacquiao-hating morons who just want to discredit everything he's done? And yeah, you ain't wasting time searching around because they're really nothing but accusations with no valid proof. And great ****ing logic. He needed roids against boxers that were inferior to Mayweather, but he won't need them anymore against him. And who are you to say someone knows boxing more than me? Been following boxing since Oscar de la Hoya's early years. It's clear to me that you're the one who knows nothing about Pacquiao by saying stupid **** like "gain that much muscle quickly." Note: He's already agreed to blood testing since 2010. So it's been 2+ years now and the drug accusations only started after the Cotto fight when Mayweather Sr. started spreading the rumor.

Last edited by Vamos Rafa: 12-19-2012 at 05:05 PM.