View Single Post
Old
12-19-2012, 09:50 PM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by caley View Post
Agreed on both of these.

Watched Guindon stonewall Blainville-Boisbriand (One of the Top 10 teams in the CHL) a couple weeks ago and there's much to love about his game from his terrific lateral movement, his calm demeanor, and his ability/willingness to launch himself in every direction to keep a puck out of the net.

Whistle is looking really good, it will be interesting to see if this past weekend's injury affects him at all going forward.

Michael Giugovaz is a guy I haven't got to see much of, but his numbers are fairly impressive: .899 Save PCT in 1228 minutes for Peterborough, one of the worst teams in the OHL. In fact, thus far, Giugovaz has been in goal for 88% of the Petes' wins!

Zach Fortin is another one whom I haven't seen much, but his numbers in limited duty are pretty impressive (Albeit, on a very good team). 6 GP, 5 Wins (Including 2 shut-outs), 1.99 AVG ad a .923 Save PCT. Interestingly, he's played in only 18% of Quebec's games, but has accounted for 22% of their wins.
I got a lot of flack for questioning the CSS list, particularly the Jackson Whistle ranking.

Seems the bandwagon is filling up rather nicely now.

I am the Liquor is online now   Reply With Quote