View Single Post
Old
12-20-2012, 12:05 PM
DaaaaB's

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jussi Trollinen View Post
We're talking about football here, not whatever the ******* the CFL is.

And, Wood is 110% right, what's the point of a home game if your home fans don't go. They make a lot of money for doing it and I understand that, but the money is the only benefit.

Did you read the OP. I don't like the CFL either.

Your 2nd comment makes no sense whatsoever since Toronto residents aren't Bills home fans. Whoever came up with the idea of playing Bills games in Toronto is a moron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jussi Trollinen View Post
no, but he seemed to allude that the Bills don't get support cause they aren't a perennial 14 game winner, but I doubt the Pats would get any better support either. Toronto just ain't a sports town except fort the Leafs, and even then, 2/3 of it are guys in suits who spend more time on their blackberries than watching the games
No, the Bills don't get support because they're from Buffalo not Toronto. The Bills aren't even close to being the most poopular team in Southern Ontario. Out of my roughly 25 friends/acquaitences that are NFL fans (not just casual fans), I can think of exactly one who cheers for the Bills. Everyone else cheers for team like Steelers, Packers, Raiders, Cowboys, Broncos, Pats, 49er's, Bears or even Detroit (well just myself). A lot of people flat out hate the Bills because their games are crammed down our throats every week.

You've obviously never been to a Leafs game if you think 2/3 of the crowd are suits. It's more like 2% of the crowd but keep on making up BS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixcuincle View Post
Show you care about the Bills and then we'll give you your own team

Toronto just doesn't care for NFL
Toronto loves the NFL. You literally have no idea what you're talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan34222 View Post
Well considering the only NFL team Toronto would get will be if the Bills move to Toronto you'd think there would be support, no?
That's pretty weak logic if you ask me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan34222 View Post
Haha.. "you're a Leafs fan!" is My favourite response to A Torontonian when they say " I hate the CFL cuz there's no talent.. "
The Leafs have some elite talent whether you want to admit it or not. The CFL doesn't have elite talent.

DaaaaB's is offline   Reply With Quote