Old
12-20-2012, 12:37 PM
TS Quint

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Bob View Post
Not even even close to Patrick Kane.

What was so dumb about his picture?

Are we supposed to be believe that Hockey fans don't understand how much money Kane makes?
Are we supposed to believe that hockey fans don't understand that the owners who pay Kane have far more money than Kane does?

So the only people who could get angry this photo would be very, very low-information types who have emotional reactions to everything.
Never said anything about Patrick.

Like I said Bob, I don't care about the picture at worst in my mind it's bad taste. I rolled my eyes. But at the same time immediately I though there was going to be a lot of people who are going to make a big deal about this. He should have thought the same thing before posting that. He forgot that Twitter isn't just for his friends to view, the world sees it. If this picture was stolen from an email he sent out to 100 of his friends and family this wouldn't be a big deal.

Whether he (or you) likes it or not he is a public figure and he has to be more careful. This isn't about him being a hockey player. If Donald Trump, Mit Romney,Obama or Paris Hilton did this the reaction wouldn't be much different.