View Single Post
Old
12-20-2012, 01:43 PM
BrawlFan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilfverFoppaBerg View Post
Prince is just coming into his own right now. I think a big second half for him is in order. Youll see, next year at training camp he will get a long look or with go down and rip up the AHL. I believe this kids a gamer.
I absolutely love the fact that Prince is so pumped after goals. I love when Ovie celebrates even when its against me, I just love that passion that comes with this type of player and how they really invest their entire emotion into their games. Those types of emotions are needed in the playoffs.

I see a ton of Marc Savard in Shane Prince. Long stick and able to pick corners. Dude is a gamer for sure.

I really like Pageu too but I dont see him making the big's. Prince is chippy, will mix it up, and can put up points if he has a good center. He may not be consistent as a top 6 player but I see a top 9 player in him. Pageu is just too small. He's got the skill and the defensive awareness to play but just way to small.

Saying that Derek Roy is in the NHL and is a quality player so my opinion could mean nothing.

BrawlFan is offline   Reply With Quote