View Single Post
Old
12-20-2012, 04:02 PM
Xspyrit

vCash: 1000
Man this team is great, it looks like they have a lot of fun

Prince could end up being a big game player. My gut feeling is the same I have with Cowen. He could be huge for the Sens too

So many great young forwards, so much potential... Silfverberg, Prince, Stone, Noesen, Puempel, Da Costa, Petersson, Pageau...

If only Zibanejad wasn't a bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrePetersson View Post
Team with the name of Senators must play less games than rest of the league in the first half of the regular season.

Or at least that's what happens to the Ottawa Senators every single ****'ing year.
B-Sens will play more games when the team will be depleted! After the NHL is back... (should hurt the B-Sens more than most teams because of the youth on the NHL team as well)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qward View Post
Someone should check how many back to back games we have to play and how many of those have the second game vs the Marlies.
Not sure if I should laugh or not but it wouldn't even surprise me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minister of Offence View Post
Him and Stone are probably the two young guys I expect may take the biggest jumps in their game in the 2nd half. I've got a handful of "I told a sos" for suggesting Prince was a likely NHLer in his draft year. I do expect that sentiment was shared among many here though.
I'll never really understand why Prince dropped that much... 61st? IMO, it's a work of God to bless the Sens lolz. It's like every team forgot that Prince existed for a certain portion of time, until it was our time to pick again...

And thanks Chris Kelly. It was hard to part with him but he gave us the chance to pick up Shane

PS : oh ya and same feeling with Stone... Also with Lehner and Silfverberg (although they developped a ton since their draft year). Maybe next year we'll say the same about Maidens. Possibly Puempel too

Our drafting is at least "fun" (don't get excited too much guys, it's prohibited!)

Last edited by Xspyrit: 12-20-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Xspyrit is offline   Reply With Quote