Thread: Value of: Tyler Myers
View Single Post
Old
12-20-2012, 05:14 PM
DJN21

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by this providence View Post
I'd offer more than that, I think. I'd have no qualms about something like the below. Even then, I wouldn't blame Buffalo at all for passing... I think they'd be looking for more along the lines of one higher end NHL asset in similar situation.

Setoguchi
Clutterbuck
2013 First Round (Depending on how this draft system shakes out -- Say #12 Overall+)
Dumba
Theres all kinds of value in this deal and value to be had from Minnesota however sets and clutterbuck is overkill because when the next season starts the sabres are going to have about 20 forwards you could argue should be on the NHL team. They will have their same 2012 roster, plus tropp back, grigorenko, girgenson, and possibly armia. With that in mind Sets becomes usless to us. Clutterbuck fits exactly the style the sabres are trying to build however and I could see him being very enticing to darcy regeir...imagine having to play against clutt and ott on the same line...maybe throw in kaleta...itd be the most hated line(and defensively superb) in the league.

Coyle intrigues me alot as does Philips and I think Dumba intrigues everyone...if ever there were a team that could pry Myers from me itd prolly be Minnesota.

DJN21 is online now   Reply With Quote