Thread: Boxing: All Boxing Discussion
View Single Post
Old
12-20-2012, 06:10 PM
DaaaaB's

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grillinnap View Post
And who are these "people"? Pacquiao-hating morons who just want to discredit everything he's done? And yeah, you ain't wasting time searching around because they're really nothing but accusations with no valid proof. And great ****ing logic. He needed roids against boxers that were inferior to Mayweather, but he won't need them anymore against him. And who are you to say someone knows boxing more than me? Been following boxing since Oscar de la Hoya's early years. It's clear to me that you're the one who knows nothing about Pacquiao by saying stupid **** like "gain that much muscle quickly." Note: He's already agreed to blood testing since 2010. So it's been 2+ years now and the drug accusations only started after the Cotto fight when Mayweather Sr. started spreading the rumor.
You're obviously a Pacman fanboy judging by how worked up you're getting. Please show some proof that he agreed to blood testing in 2010. If he did, it was well after Cinco De Mayo when they were hoping to fight. You're in denial. Good search around and you'll plently of people making pretty good arguments that he was juicing. I'm not saying he did for sure but I think it's likely.