View Single Post
Old
12-20-2012, 05:19 PM
Vamos Rafa
¡Vamos!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaaaaB's View Post
You're obviously a Pacman fanboy judging by how worked up you're getting. Please show some proof that he agreed to blood testing in 2010. If he did, it was well after Cinco De Mayo when they were hoping to fight. You're in denial. Good search around and you'll plently of people making pretty good arguments that he was juicing. I'm not saying he did for sure but I think it's likely.

Getting worked up? Hmm, let's see. First, you claim that you know more boxing than me (that's basically what you implied even though you said "I've had people"). And then you call me a fan boy because I'm defending Manny (with facts). Looks like it's you who's getting worked up.

Oh yeah, I'm a fan boy when I openly admit that he lost the third fight against Marquez. If I'm a fan boy, then you're a hater. Here's the proof that he agreed to the blood testing in 2010:

http://www.examiner.com/article/mann...od-tests-video

If anyone who's in denial, it's the haters who can't accept that he could do what he did. Believe whatever you want to believe, but just make sure your argument isn't as retarded as "He gained that much muscle that quickly." LOL @ you falling for that. Give me a ****ing break. I've seen these arguments on boxing message boards over and over again and anyone who used that argument just got laughed at.

Last edited by Vamos Rafa: 12-20-2012 at 05:56 PM.