View Single Post
Old
06-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Habsfan18

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyM
Well yeah, in my opinion he had a bad season but a great playoffs, and I don't think he'll become the 30 goal scorer he was again. Just you don't have to say it like he's been sucking the life out of the team for years, that he'll "finally be gone", it's just disrespectful to a guy who was one of the only sparkplugs in our crappier past years and who seems like a good guy who would stay here for less than he could have made elsewhere I imagine, because he seemed to genuinely enjoy wearing the CH. Totally undeserved as far as I'm concerned.

I'm sure he's going to leave Montreal with a bad taste in his mouth from this disrespectful kind of attitude and I don't know, I don't like the city of Montreal or fans of the Canadiens being labeled like that.
Yeah it was probably over the top to say "finally" but it's just that his play definitely had me pretty pissed off this year. And to think he was one of my favorite Habs at one point.

I just honestly think he has no place on the roster now with the young guys we have.

But I do hope he has luck with another NHL team

Habsfan18 is offline   Reply With Quote