View Single Post
Old
12-20-2012, 07:07 PM
Antropovsky

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber0104 View Post
What else do we have other than a small sample size for either player?

The fact is Jimmy Hayes is a better hockey player in just about every aspect of the game. So what? Why do you guys respond so defensively and get so bent out of shape over a simple fact?
Speaking to Chicago fans, I was surprised to find out that no one had been blown away with either Hayes or stalberg, despite their rather impressive statistics. So stats obviously aren't the entire story with these players. Personally I'm excited for Ross, he strikes me as a later bloomer. Hes playing vs men now, and I think it's easier for an offensively gifted prospect stepping into a mans league to have confidence in their game, and to play their style. While with a physical agitator (especially an undersized one), it's going to be very intimidating at first lining up against a grizzled, battle scarred, body building physiqued agitator/enforcer. He might end up our less crazy headed, Downie or Avery, or he might end up just being another kris newbury. But judging his abilities after just 8 pro games is just lunacy.