View Single Post
Old
12-20-2012, 09:36 PM
I Am Score*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIREAYE View Post
You don't understand, do you? Read the guide and go over the rest of the thread and you'll see the relationship between fit and skate level.

If you did so, you wouldn't be here claiming that you know Vapors are for 'faster' players or Supremes are for players with 'bigger strides'.

I really don't care what you think you know about skates or skating, and not saying that I know everything because I most certainly do not, but I don't want people to be misinformed about things they're spending a big chunk of money and time on.
Because i'm going to read pages and pages of information? Never said they made you a better skater, I said players with different styles and comfort choose the gear that is best for them.

Overall the best skates are the ones that you feel most comfortable in. They are also the brand you like the most. Some players may like Vapor 3.0 or 4.0 instead of the higher end models, yet you seem to shun them away. If they like older models and they are easier on the wallet, why change their mind?

Hell, some Advance players use 3.0 and have no problem with them. To say "Well these skates are never recommended" doesn't make alot of sense.

Relax

Last edited by I Am Score*: 12-20-2012 at 10:42 PM.