View Single Post
Old
12-21-2012, 04:08 AM
99GoHabsGo99
MontrealCanadiens200

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xokkeu View Post
Only thing I found odd, if I was trying to pump myself and my fans up for the upcoming tournament, I would not have focused so much on games we had lost. I thought it was well done to intro with the Russians comeback in Buffalo with a sad tone. That sets the avenging narrative. It just seems odd that Canada's redemption comes in what is essentially still a loss. I realize you were building on it, but with the music and tone of the video I am waiting for Canada to win that game against Russia. Perhaps there is some way you can make bring it down a bit at the end, and then transition to a real strong push of Canadian highlights after we realize that Canada fell short twice, but this year they are coming hard.

I don't want to sound overly critical because I thought the majority of the video was quite well done, so please don't focus too much on my little suggestions as saying it was bad. It was very good. I just keep getting an odd feeling watching Canada come back in this very dramatic revenge type setting, all the while I know they are still going to lose the game.
I appreciate your feedback as i do all feedback, I think you're looking into it a little to much though haha , I wish Canada did finish the comeback though, that would of been an amazing video

Thanks for your comments

edit : My thoughts going into the video btw was to show the story over the last few years up to now

starts off with The Russia Defeat , Then Last's years, Then The Bronze Medal Win, Then Finish It Off With The Best Moment In WJC History In My Mind

99GoHabsGo99 is online now   Reply With Quote