View Single Post
Old
12-21-2012, 01:20 PM
  #627
Tinalera
Registered User
 
Tinalera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Known Universe
Posts: 6,408
vCash: 500
So, no surprise, the players voted "yea" to authorize a DOI. Now with that and the NHL filing their NLRB/court filings, and I guess we're all set for liftoff to court I guess. So I guess we have about 2-3 weeks of negotiation time-maybe less if the players decide on Jan 2nd to DOI and the owners decide at that point to cancel the season.

Tinalera is offline