View Single Post
Old
12-21-2012, 01:46 PM
The Podium
Formerly chrisx101

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigobuffalo View Post
Paradis is a power-forward C, those take much longer to develop unless they are super-elite. Paradis might not realise his potential till age 26-27.

DiDomenico was a broken man after being dealt. Maybe he never had it in him, but he (just like Tucker) was a Heart-On-His-Sleeve type of player, and having the incentive of playing for the team he grew up watching gave him more fight than in Chicago. It's just a What-If scenario, but he always showed more promise in Toronto.

Stalberg had the same G/60 as Phil Kessel in 11-12 at 1.14 G/60 and he finished only a hair behind Kessel in P/60 with Kessel notching 2.46 P/60 and Stalberg notching 2.34 P/60.

Had Stalberg put up the stats he did in Chicago on the Leafs last season, Stalberg would have been the 2nd or 3rd best forward on the Leafs roster.

Percy has looked good at times and worse at others, plus he's had some severe injuries and may never reach his potential if injuries continue to lag his development.

Josh Leivo might help make up for it, but if I had to choose between having Stalberg and Paradis versus Percy and Leivo, I would take Stalberg and Paradis as of right now.

Burke did his best to flip the assets for a good return, though.
Look at his line mates, Stalberg is a supporting cast player not someone who can initiate his own offence. I'd still take versteeg over Stalberg and paradis and didomenico are worthless. If your going to ***** about a deal it should bt Tlusty for paradis.

The Podium is offline   Reply With Quote