Thread: WJC: Canada 2014 team
View Single Post
Old
12-21-2012, 02:34 PM
That

vCash: 500
Koekkoek should be on the team. Ekblad as well.

As much as I'd love to Athanasiou on the team, I doubt he'll be on it. He has blazing fast speed and crazy good hands, but his hockey sense and consistency are both lacking. Honestly, if he was even more consistent, I think he'd have a much better chance of being on this team. He's incredible when we gets going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfy View Post
I forgot about Ekblad I think he'll be there. Disagree on Athanasiou if he keeps putting up a tonne of offense with his speed. He doesnt even get PP time and hes producing quite a bit, I think he'll be there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfy View Post
Hes gotta have some of the best wheels in the CHL and has some pretty nasty hands plus this year hes putting up a decent amount over a point per game without much PP time at all. With the lack of skilled forwards, especially from his draft year I think hečll actually have a pretty good shot at the team. Knighs fans cant stand him and Barrie fans cant believe London let him get away beause hes been such a different player this year. I didnt even want the wings to draft him hoestly and now hes tearing up pretty good, Ičm changing my tune.
What? He's been playing on the first powerplay unit for a month now. Before that he was playing on the second unit, which still gets a fairly large amount of time.