View Single Post
Old
12-21-2012, 03:11 PM
NJDevs26
Status quo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyOwns View Post
im not even saying I hope its cancelled cuz I hate fehr and bettman. I just think a year of hockey is a joke, despite 1995. and I don’t care about the product either, which has been my major passion since grade school. that says a lot.

small business owners who intend to thrive on the NHL oughta know better by now. very sad situation for them, but if bettman and fehr don’t care about them, why should i?
They don't ask for lockouts, they don't have a say in it and the NHL being gone does affect them financially. Same with people who actually work for the NHL (staff, coaches, ticket reps, etc) or an NHL team, they're not the ones fighting over ******** issues and it affects their lives too.

If you don't care about the product fine, then why are you still posting here? I can understand you and nona being ****ed at the league and wanting them to suffer but I can't for the life of me see how no hockey this year is better than some hockey. It's not as if the NHL season's 'always' been 82 games long.

You may look at a short season as being ********, other people look on it as the games get more meaningful earlier because it's shorter. And it's not like the cream doesn't rise up after 48 games, there would have been maybe one or two teams that didn't make the playoffs who needed the extra 34 games to make it last year.