Old
12-21-2012, 10:52 PM
Mathletic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba11 View Post
2 things:

1) you like your Q players
2) Jacob de la Rose is way too low...he's a 1st rounder IMO.
for sure

but like I said, my rankings are based on stats, so my own personal biases are factored in. This season is looking like a great year for the Q for once. Next year doesn't look as good though.

I can't say I'm a huge fan of de la Rose. He sure has great size and drive but skills and hockey sense don't look that good in his case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seafoam View Post
Santini in the 4th and de la Rose in the 5th stood out, Alex Forsberg is too high IMO.
Not a huge fan of Santini. Never seen him play but on paper he doesn't look dominant from his time in the EJHL and USHL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATMAN125 View Post
Like seeing J. Lees getting some love on your list...some huge upside to this kid, but not on any other 2013 rankings for some reason.Seen a few rocket games the whole team Defence looks solid and J Lees defencive play has improved emmensly. People don't realize he would be the youngest of the whole 2013 class.Almost a whole year of growth in strength etc vs comparible kids.
True, loved his game against Lethbridge. Looks like a hard-worker. He could add a few pounds, but like you said. He's very young, so I'm sure he'll get heavier with time. He's listed at 6'00, so it's no that bad. Looks a bit like Kevin Klein.

Mathletic is online now   Reply With Quote