Old
12-22-2012, 12:16 AM
TheLegend
Megathread Gadfly

vCash: 500
Feelin' at bit nervous there Pat??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patofqc View Post
Knowing that Jamieson has to complete his financing and buying the team before january 31rst or the deal is dead, if i was GWI i would lunch a challenge even if they know they wont have much of a chance to win, just to make things difficult for Jamieson.
GWI had been to every council session involving a lease agreement with a persective owner repeatedly beating their chests..... until Jamison. They didn't even get involved with Ken Jones' latest referendum drive, which is going down in flames.... again. You honestly think they're going to just ride in now and deliver the team to Quebec City??

Quote:
Well not if you start with a 40 million per year deficit to start with...
Really like to know which orifice you pulled that number from???

Quote:
Actually he as been trying to find investors for two years, and we are still waiting for the sale to be concluded... just facts my friend. Show me the money!!
He has the investors. Was reported back in the summer the money is in escrow. But some of it is contingent upon acquiring a lease agreement with Glendale.... which he is about to complete.

Quote:
Plus even if he signs, it will be conditional on completing the sale. No big deal.
Oh..... a big deal it is.