View Single Post
Old
12-22-2012, 01:44 AM
Kane One

vCash: 1425
A while ago, I had my wisdom teeth pulled out (on two different days). When you go in to get them pulled out, they drugged the **** out of me with that laughing gas, and I haven't been so happy before in my life (well maybe not since I was like 15 and used things I might get an infraction for saying here ). After I had the teeth pulled out, I was prescribed with vicotin (sp?) and didn't really need them. I just had a whole bottle of them and after I took one, I felt sort of comfortable. I took them to go to sleep, and I took them in class. Once I ran out, I didn't feel any urge to buy them illegally or lie to a doctor. This whole thing repeated when I got my other wisdom tooth pulled out.

The moral of my story is... I don't really have a moral of the story. If you can do stay safe, I don't really see the harm in it.