View Single Post
Old
12-22-2012, 03:34 AM
Ovechkid08

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
I thought that Coyle showed good passing ability in the Aeros last win against the Barons, he seems to be able to beat you in a number of ways and should be a solid NHLer in the future. Zucker was buzzing as well, that kid loves to shoot the puck although I noticed that some of his passes were a tad off at least in particular in one shift. I'm not sure what Wild fans see as a comp for him, but I imagine his style of play and player type to be similar to Jason Blake earlier in his career.
It is Nice to see an Olier fan see that in Coyle's game, at times he displays some great skills, very similar to Bobby Ryan when he drives the net, however he is very inconsistent atleast at the AHL level, Zucker has been very solid but like your evaluation and even though he has dominated at the AHL level I don't think he will be nearly as effective in the NHL. Solid second liner and I like his defensive play too which is very nice and somewhat expected of an NCAA player.

In that game though I really loved Hall's play, I loved him as a prospect but to be honest he played like crap against the Wild's stifling defense the past few years. It was nice to see a very solid game out of him and his puck control and decision making seemed way better, I'll be happy to leave the division if he plays like that all the time.

Ovechkid08 is offline   Reply With Quote