View Single Post
Old
12-22-2012, 08:06 AM
district9

vCash: 500
I've been adding a perc with 2 advil, it doesn't make me high or anything it's just enough to help the pain a bit more. My problem with the percs is they make me super nauseas, to the point where its almost not worth it. I have a weak stomach and I don't screw around with any kinds of recreational drugs so I'm sure that has something to do with how poorly my body reacts.

On that note though, I had a friend who had minor surgery, was prescribed percs, and got addicted to pain killers. He was a real big guy too, probably 6'2 250 so I guess the higher doses he needed were what got him hooked. He killed himself at 24 because of these so I have a pretty close connection with seeing this crap first hand. My bosses son also recently went to rehab for PK addiction and the guy is BEYOND messed up. I think more than anything it scares the hell out of me that I could end up like that so I'll try my best to stay away from the percs if possible, and only use them if things are getting really rough (which thankfully they haven't been).

district9 is offline   Reply With Quote