View Single Post
Old
12-22-2012, 07:53 AM
Hawks3

vCash: 500
I know this team has talent way beyond the way they are playing. I would like to see one game where every single player plays from their heart. Skating as hard as they can forward and back with or without the puck. Supporting each other on/off the ice.

You guys rip on Ho-Sang, he will a super star, he has a huge talent but can't do it alone. There are guys that can keep up but they need to get open and be ready. If Josh ever learned what a give and go pass was he would be a scoring machine. Look at McDavid he doesnt stand out like Ho-Sang becuase he is playing with his team, look at his stats. If Josh ever tried to blend in with the rest of his players like McDavid I think Josh would surpass him hands down. I find that when Josh has the puck everyone is watching him cuase he is so good with it including our own players, unlike McDavid who is at times transparent but yet is everywhere.

Guys that need to grow some balls and pick things up Kerby, Marchese, Seiloff, Johnson, Maletta, Bateman, Dekort, Clarke, Lorentz, (McNaughton, Verbeek, Bilcke, with ice time.)

Londons wining streak started after we beat them lets end it on Dec. 27.