View Single Post
Old
12-22-2012, 12:26 PM
Puhis
@Puhis46

vCash: 50
Send a message via MSN to Puhis Send a message via Skype™ to Puhis
I went to watch the games live with another HF member. Nykopp really caught my eye, he was feisty, physical and gritty but not dirty. Playing the perfect bottom-6 game. I think they should try him on Salomäki's spot and see how he does. Salomäki is a good player to have though. Yes, he takes some stupid penalties but we simply need the ratty, physical and sometimes over-the top guy who is willing to punish the opponent. It's simple, really. Leino was surprisingly good today. I thought Barkov looked a little tense (maybe trying too much?) on the first, but he picked up his game beautifully afterwards. Granlund missed a prime scoring chance but he made it up by scoring a nice goal. Armia, to me, isn't 1st line material. On top of that brutal miss, he also had a good scoring chance but decided to go for a deke that was destined to fail on this level. He really needs to make simpler plays and use his shot more often. Teräväinen, well, he had a goal but he also looked like he was trying to do too much out there. Simpler plays, please.

In D, I liked what I saw from Määttä and Ristolainen had a decent game, too. Cutting Lindell was the right choice, he wasn't bad but he just wasn't good enough either.

Our goaltending looks promising and really solid. Nothing to complain about.

Puhis is offline   Reply With Quote