View Single Post
Old
12-22-2012, 03:14 PM
StringerBell

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowe Me View Post
Seeing as he has never talked to the commentators at half time like the other Kings assistants have, I believe he is either a trainer or equipment/waterboy.

Cousins is a unique case. For a guy with "mental issues" as OJ Mayo said and a guy who gets suspended for looking at someone wrong, the guy has absolutely NOTHING on his arrest sheet. He hasn't ever been in trouble with the law. His attitude, imo, is a combination of being in a losing environment for the last 3 years (when he probably won everything growing up) and the fact that he isn't the best player on the court every game. He wears his emotions on his sleeve for everyone to see.

Also, the guy is only 22 years old. He has plenty of time to grow up and correct his attitude on the court, which is the only thing wrong with him right now. It's not like an entire team has said they are better without him *cough cough Memphis* *cough cough OJ Mayo*
Cousins has had questions surrounding his attitude dating back to his high school days, so I don't think this can fully explain what we're seeing.