View Single Post
Old
12-22-2012, 04:32 PM
GuelphStormer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCP Guy View Post
How many tickets you sell isn't the problem....it's how much you sell them for that counts.....
you dont think that every club knows that? but before they jack up the price, they better fill the seats and keep 'em filled for a few years. its a multi-step process requiring a very strategic, long-term business plan.

thats the main reason im interested in this whole coyotes mess.

as much as i am convincing myself that this whole fiasco has been for reasons that extend well beyond this team in this market ... and who knows what sort of diabolical, evil-genius meta-plan the league has for its overall future ... i am absolutely fascinated to see the business plan the newest hypothetical local owner, a guy named jamison this week, has for the coyotes. i wanna know how he thinks this can be turned around. it's a glitzy business test case but sadly, im still waiting for something, anything, actually related to that plan. quality hockey, build a market, blah blah blah, high school graduations and "that idol show the kids like" isnt terribly satisfying fodder for us business junkies. i want more.