bleedgreen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Ruutu View Post
Boychuk = 28 points
Dalpe = 18 points

Haters eat crow
Loving it.

Not that I've ever had any problem with dalpe. Solid prospect. Boychuk has stepped up this year and is becoming the guy we hoped he'd be. Good in all zones, good decisions with the puck, scoring both skill and clutch goals, using his speed well. It's been curious the lack of talk about him around here, but to fair te lockout has people doing other things regardless. He's lighting it up in a stacked league.

Ill add its time for me to say welch has become pretty legit as well. I was tough on him early. To be fair he was awful. I get it now. He's really moving his feet well and while he'll never be "fast" he gets some impressive momentum and shows surprising agility for his size. Good hands and vision, shoots hard and uses his body to shield the puck well. For those who were talking about a comparison to Penney vs Malone...definitely more penner. Welsh is not a physical player yet. Much more penner, much less malones grit down low. Still he's come around quite well and is most obvious "pro" prospect of those guys to me at this point. He's a good package that they can move around in different roles, whereas dalpe and boychuk are gonna be less versatile.

Last edited by bleedgreen: 12-22-2012 at 05:26 PM.
bleedgreen is offline   Reply With Quote