View Single Post
Old
12-22-2012, 08:23 PM
JaredCowenFan

vCash: 500
First 2 months(up to December 1st) done. We sit in 3rd in the Eastern Conference with 24 points, we have a record of 11-9-2(11-11). We have a very weak division with Boston right behind us with 23 points. Unbelieveably underrated Mike Riberio, (who I see preforms on any line in any GM mode for anyone all the time) leads are team in points with 22 in 22 games. He was playing on the 2nd line LW for most of the begining of the season but I moved him to the first line LW and now RW. I have my top 6 right now as Heater - Thorton - Riberio | Havlat - Cammy - Hemmer. Thorton has 18 points in 22 games, I need more from him.. Especially if we want to contend for the cup. Pick it up Big Joe! I thought I'd have a little bit of trouble scoring this year but I have a bunch of scoreres 85+ who should get it done. Most games I find are 2-1 losses ect and Lundy is holding us in there. Lundy is 10-10 but he is #7 in GAA and SV% in the league right now. Meanwhile Carle and Hainsey are scoring for us on Defence with 10 points(in 22 games).

More to come as we struggle through these tough times.