View Single Post
Old
12-22-2012, 11:16 PM
matt1396

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsychicSaw View Post
Sorry jacky tried to give it more games, but these sliders/tuner for gameplay settings are unacceptable.

These settings do nothing but promote and encourage even more awful play. Never seen worse goals. Just flop shooting and lucky bounces are attempted on me, and go in, and I can see why, because it's completely discouraging to even pass it in general, and especially in the offensive zone.

Just lost another game to an opponent that attempted less than 5 offensive zone passes the whole game (3 to be exact) . It's no offense to him, hell they didn't even complete. This game play setting needs massive scrutiny

Please address this
But how many passes did I make in the neutral zone? Many more than 3 or 5. I didn't need to make many offensive zone chances because of the amount of odd man rushes I had, and to be fair most of my goals weren't beautiful goals and you deserved the W. and I should have passed more but you play defence really well, I usually try to cycle the puck more, hell ask jack I played him before you and I cycled pretty well it even lead to a phaneuf one timer goal from the point.

matt1396 is online now   Reply With Quote