View Single Post
Old
12-23-2012, 01:41 AM
dnicks17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by porknbeans1000 View Post
Bashing a prospect is ridiculous, but the reality is that the attitude that a prospect can do no wrong has done far more damage to these boards. You start to question peoples opinions when every prospect is going to be a surefire top talent.
I'm not sure what damage you're referring to. The prospects board is one of the best prospect resources on the internet.

It's a message board. You aren't going to find discussions that are 100% objective or only involving posters with the utmost credibility.

You need to put in a little work to get what you want out of the prospects board. Put in some time and do some general research on the prospects and key in on some the credible posters on the board. Guys like Brock(from OHL Prospects), Renegade Stylings, any of the FC staff and shello are just a few examples I can think of off the top of my head. There's plenty of other posters with a very broad or specific knowledge of prospects too.

There's always going to be white noise. That's just the nature of a message board. With a little practise though, you'll find it easy to ignore it and find the actual information you're looking for.

dnicks17 is offline   Reply With Quote