Old
12-23-2012, 09:10 AM
Acallabeth
Seriously coach?

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Acallabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDose86 View Post
To say he isn't good enough is just unfair after so few games.

I also see the point people are making about the KHL not being just a scrub league, but Zherdev played 421 NHL game, even his 1st year was 57. There situation is a little different with the 2.
Zherdev also was top3 in team scoring every year. I'm not bashing Lupul, but it's not like Zherdev ran from the team, and all this with attitude indicated by Lupul's own words...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupul
Quick story: My first NHL road trip included stops in Dallas, Nashville and another city (a six- or seven-day trip). I spent hours packing, not knowing exactly what I should bring. I was a nervous wreck. I showed up at the airport for the charter, and Stanislav Chistov and Alexei Smirnov (two rookie Russian first-round picks) were there with only a shaving kit. I would assume that they had no idea that the trip was six days and lacked the English and/or confidence to ask anyone. The general response from the guys on the team was "what a couple of *****ing idiots," and they were chirped pretty much the whole time to Dallas, whereupon arrival they had to go shopping and buy a week's worth of clothing.

Read more: http://ca.askmen.com/sports/fanatic/...#ixzz2FssC4hOJ

Acallabeth is offline   Reply With Quote