View Single Post
Old
12-23-2012, 08:54 AM
Habnot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myron Gaines View Post
Tinordi = fine

Leblanc = A mix of being mis-used, linemates who aren't in the same mold hockey sense-wise, coming back from an injury, lacks a bit of pepper in his angus.

Beaulieu = Good offensive display, but still too many brainfarts, lacks a bit of pepper in his angus sometimes.

Gallagher = Amazing work ethic, great consistency in his game, but not enough to carry the load offensively.

Ellis = Is getting there.

Bournival = I forgot he played for the bulldogs during the last two games.

Dumont = Liking his intensity and gritiness, but dat dere lack of size tho'.

Lefebvre = I think people are being a bit too hard on him. There's a lot of questionable decisions, but his roster is so green. We need to be patient with the rookies and the coach who is coaching them

Bergevin = Not sure if I like the "Let's not provide them with veteran impact to make them better" philosophy. I might be wrong, but I'm not liking a bunch of rookies in pro hockey coming into the rink with the "not to lose the game" mindset.
I still can't get my head around some of the posters that analyze the Bulldogs based on winning games. Save that for the Habs, who should be judged on wins and losses. If our organization would of done a proper job in development, we wouldn't have a farm team in which all the main players are rookies or sophomores.

In previous years, the Bulldogs had the reverse, good AHL vets, little rookies in impact positions and maybe we won more, but it never benefited the NHL club. We now have 12 players in their first or second years, player that have talent, that will be able to step up to the NHL club in 2-3 years. That's the proper way to build an organization. Enough patchwork in the NHL, and enough graduating players before they are ready.

Also - don't discount the roles that Geoffrion and Palushaj we supposed to play on this team. They were both penciled first line duty.