Thread: Proposal: Fleury to Chicago
View Single Post
Old
12-23-2012, 11:52 AM
CanadienShark

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sketch22 View Post
One awful playoff? Fluery has only posted an above .900 SV% in the playoffs twice in his career and his numbers in the regular season are average at best. I'd much rather the Hawks take a chance on Crawford rebounding from last season then trade for a player whose numbers are only slightly better and makes twice. Suggesting that Saad or Sharp would be going the other way to facilitate the deal is just ridiculous.
The other ones were not good, except his second one. Go right ahead, but I think Fleury is a far better goalie. Look at his career statistics in the regular season too, not bad. Perhaps he's tired out in the playoffs? Vokoun could help with that.

EDIT: Before you use the fact that Crawford has slightly better stats, Fleury started right out of the Draft (I think) with a HORRIBLE Pens team. As well, the Pens have an inferior defence (in my opinion) to the Hawks, and they're in the high scoring east in the hardest division. Chicago is in the west in one of the next best divisions, but more defensive than the east.