Old
12-23-2012, 02:26 PM
Scottyk9
Stuck in purgatory.

vCash: 432
Send a message via AIM to Scottyk9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Syzlak View Post
Man, some of you guys are unbelievable. Apparently it's sacrilegious to say anything remotely bad about a Devils prospect around here? The news that Matteau got cut merely made me remember about how much of a waste that pick was. But I guess since the draft was months ago, it isn't enough to warrant a discussion about the pick? And that also somehow led to someone trying to make it out about how other players have been cut over the years for that tournament? Are you only allowed to discuss certain things at certain times around this place?

I said that I never liked the pick of Matteau in the first place, wasn't surprised that he got cut from Team USA and don't think he'll turn in to a good NHLer and I guess I should be burned at the stake for saying or thinking such ludicrous things? And he's not a poor man's Mike Rupp because he got cut. He's a poor man's Mike Rupp because that's what he is.
If you can 100% say he's a poor mans Mike Rupp then maybe you should be a scout. You apparently have a nack for it. Or so you think anyway.