Thread: Proposal: StL - PIT
View Single Post
Old
12-23-2012, 04:11 PM
Mike Farkas
Hockey's Future Staff
Grace Personified

vCash: 500
I won't sit here and argue about it, because what am I going to do? Change your mind?

But my thoughts on Stewart have nothing to do with his play last season at all...they go back to his time in the Kingston program, said the same thing about his brother when they were each drafted, they just don't have it...can't really describe it, just my opinion, I can appreciate why someone would disregard it, but you could see in their developmental (in a system that doesn't really do a good job developing players, very loose system, renegade players, inmates run the prison) years that they were probably gonna leave something on the table...Anthony laid an egg almost completely, his brother had a chance to learn from the mistakes, but I haven't noticed a drastic change since he left Kingston...

I guess we'll see...but I'd prefer not to be the fan of the team that "gives it a try"...I want hungry players, luckily the organization feels the same way about their forwards, so it shouldn't be much of an issue...

Mike Farkas is online now   Reply With Quote