View Single Post
Old
12-23-2012, 04:12 PM
Big McLargehuge
Global Moderator
Death To Selfies!

vCash: 50
Also, unless anyone objects, I think I'm going to segregate the sports threads again with this being the football thread and making a separate baseball thread. There's been far more off-season baseball talk than usual and I want to keep an active discussion for bowl season, the NFL playoffs, and the witch hunt for just who's fault this season is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyes of Orpik View Post
I agree, I think we drafted Foote's replacement though, IMO. Sean Spence.
Agreed. Hopefully he'll come back from the injury, but I fully believe he has what it takes to be a damn good NFL ILB. We need to be looking towards the outside. Woodley isn't worth anything near his contract at this point, Harrison can still play but his days as a dominant pass rusher are obviously behind him, and Worilds is nothing more than a solid fill-in...after that we've got nothing.

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick