View Single Post
Old
12-23-2012, 05:51 PM
wilco5886
Come On You Spurs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsychicSaw View Post
Sorry jacky tried to give it more games, but these sliders/tuner for gameplay settings are unacceptable.

These settings do nothing but promote and encourage even more awful play. Never seen worse goals. Just flop shooting and lucky bounces are attempted on me, and go in, and I can see why, because it's completely discouraging to even pass it in general, and especially in the offensive zone.

Just lost another game to an opponent that attempted less than 5 offensive zone passes the whole game (3 to be exact) . It's no offense to him, hell they didn't even complete. This game play setting needs massive scrutiny

Please address this
I'm in the same boat. I tried to give "normal" a couple of blocks, but I much prefer "default." Nearly every game I've played has been under 20 total shots going into the 3rd period. I feel the pokecheck is even more effective than it should be in normal, hits are more likely to bounce off the guy, and more shots go wide than on the net. Majority of goals Ive scored/had scored against me are either point shots or pass to the slot then short side. I also agree normal seems to reward less creative/skillful play than default does. You guys can do what you want, just figured I'd let my feelings known since you guys are under the impression that only Psychic feels this way.

Last edited by wilco5886: 12-23-2012 at 06:45 PM.
wilco5886 is offline   Reply With Quote