View Single Post
Old
12-23-2012, 05:29 PM
Snooki Stackhouse

vCash: 500
Should be an interesting offseason.

What a bad first year for Haley. It seems the most brilliant plays from the offense this year have been broken plays. They haven't had an easy win all season due to the lack of consistency drive-to-drive on offense. Past years' offenses were frustrating due to red zone mishaps. Maybe I'm just confused, but it seems that there were no such frustrations this year because 90% of drives didn't make it to the redzone. They lost field position battles constantly as a result.

Frankly, I'm content with the defense this year. The secondary has improved immensely - what a year from Lewis! Next year Ike and Lewis look to be a dependable duo.

My goat this year is the offense. Taking the last half of the season - an implosion of such an embarrassing magnitude (seriously, 5 of 6 to finish the season is unacceptable) - games followed similar scripts week-to-week. The offense comes out unprepared and flat, the opponents slowly accumulate points, and the team enters a dogfight and can't recover.

Canning Arians was bold and actually excited me. Tecmo Bowl Todd has not endeared himself to this city to say the least. His offense was ****ing terrible in my opinion. The draft and FA can't fix THAT.