View Single Post
Old
12-23-2012, 05:31 PM
JTG

vCash: 500
Tank it Steelers. Right now, we're picking 14th or so. Can definitely get a difference maker there, and would be in prime position to move back because some high quality guys are going to drop, if we could somehow get the player we wanted in the late teens or 20's, pick up another pick in the top 3 rounds...that'd seriously aid a mini retool.

This offense has been pretty terrible, but I'm still willing to give Haley another year. I like some of the things I've seen from the offense. I think a huge problem is that this running game has never been respected. I'd like to see us bring in a guy like Steven Jackson.

I think with one more year, we can get a healthy offensive line, and the running game will be fine. The wideout situation definitely needs to be sorted out. I'd play hardball with Mike Wallace. Not a shot he should be getting paid top 5 money in this league long term.

My big beef this season has been the completely stupid play of some of these guys on offense along with a complete inability to hold on to the ball by the who lot of receivers and runningbacks.

This is a great offseason for Colbert to make a splash and dabble in the free agency market. I know we want to build through the draft, but the fact remains, we don't have enough draft picks, nor do we have enough time to build this team organically. We have a stud QB in his prime...have got to put a team around him now to make multiple runs.

Last edited by JTG: 12-23-2012 at 05:41 PM.