View Single Post
Old
12-23-2012, 06:52 PM
ThePsychicSaw

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilco5886 View Post
Ah yes theres that buzz word again, arcadey. At least people who prefer normal dont have a false sense of superiority. If all you like to do is grind grind grind then I'm sure you love normal. Just chuck it at the net and hope for a rebound. No reason to shoot top corner (unless you have crosby/ovechkin) because it will go wide. Might as well shoot low for rebounds every time. No reason to try and carry the puck across the blueline because the pokechecks are overcharged. Just dump it in, forecheck for a turnover and pass in front and shoot short side. Lots of creativity.

Frankly I don't understand why it was changed in the first place. Only justification I've heard is "less cheesing," (which I think is very debatable). Half the players in the league are from Elite. Was there really a problem of cheesing in there? I don't remember any complaints.

Like I said, I will accept whatever tuner is chosen. But I don't appreciate people talking down to people who prefer "default." Some people may say it is too easy to play offense in default, I say it is too easy to play defense in normal and I don't have much fun when shots are 12 to 14 at then end of the game. Although I like that fatigue is more of a factor, this is outweighed by the other deficiencies of normal IMO.
Damn dude, this is how I feel, verbatim

ThePsychicSaw is offline   Reply With Quote