Thread: Daniel Audette
View Single Post
Old
12-23-2012, 07:00 PM
Call me Suds

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hab 4ever View Post
For all those were down on Audette, he has 6 points in his last four games and now has 13 points in 26 games for a season. Not bad on an expansion team.

His 0.50 ppg his first amongst 16 years old players from Québec/Maritimes (anybody but Barbashev and Garland), tied with Val-d'Or's Nicolas Aubé-Kubel.

He still has a lot to improve but he seems to be quietly turning his season around playing on an expansion team. Moreover, 16 year old rookies to play much better in the second half of their rookie seasons. It will be interesting to see which players step it up. The 2014 draft eligible players in the QMJHL sure are not as impressive a group as the 2013 one but it is too early to label it a disaster like the 2010 or 2012 draft years. Still lots of hockey to be played!
His biggest knock isn't his production, it's going to be his size. He's listed as 5'8" and looks smaller on the ice.

Most project him as a good QMJHL player but the NHL potential is limited unless he stretches 3 inches and packs on 30 pounds

Call me Suds is offline   Reply With Quote