Thread: Proposal: Top 4 D-man to Colorado?
View Single Post
Old
12-23-2012, 07:47 PM
Avs44

vCash: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by internetdotcom View Post
Then so does the other team. True #1 D's are guys like Karlsson, Weber, Pietrangelo, Doughty, etc. Like it or not (and I really, really like Landeskog), top line wingers don't have the same value as a top pairing Dman, just like top line wingers don't have the same value of a true top line center, because #1 Dmen and centers are much, much harder to find then top line wingers.

If you want to acquire a huge asset like a #1 D, you have to give up something that hurts, and that would be Landeskog+. I doubt that the GMs of the teams for any of the Dmen I mentioned above would trade any of those Dmen for Landeskog unless the Avs added to him.
I'm sorry...have you even been reading what Avs fans have said? No one has mentioned guys like Weber or Pietrangelo. Thats not what were looking for. Were looking for a partner to play with EJ. As Lonewolfe said, a guy like Yandle would be perfect. I don't know how you came up with the idea we are looking for one of the top defenders the in league or anything like that.

Avs44 is offline   Reply With Quote