View Single Post
Old
12-23-2012, 10:37 PM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHLFreak View Post
What do u expect from him? Do u see him making the preds if there is a season this year? If so what kind of impact do u see him making?
With Gaustad re-signed and Fisher, Legwand, Spaling, and Smith all returning I don't believe Latta would start the season in Nashville, but would certainly be in line for a recall should the team need a bottom-6 center at some point during the remainder of the year. Chris Mueller is likely to be the one to get the first recall from Milwaukee at center, but Latta would challenge for it based on need.

I foresee Latta eventually developing into a Dave Bolland type center that can play both ways, drop the gloves, and fit in on a secondary scoring line.

If this is a fantasy question, I'd likely not take Latta if it wasn't a keeper league. If it was a keeper league, I might take a flyer on him based on who else is available because in the long run he's going to be a player that doesn't necessarily lead the team in points, but will put up a good number and also contribute all over the rest of the scoresheet as well.

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote