View Single Post
Old
12-24-2012, 12:10 AM
silverfish
Mr. Glass

vCash: 500
Not sure what the general mood around here has been, but that was pathetic.

At this point having Eli Manning on this team is a blessing and a curse. I love having Eli, but he's the only reason this Giants team won't be blown up or attempt a little rebuild.

Our LBers, D-backs (aside from the safety position) and O-line is complete in complete shambles. Watching Ahmad Bradshaw try to block for Eli Manning today was one of the most painful things I've ever witnessed. The fact that we needed to play Hynoski in shotgun sets is a joke. I understand that AB is playing hurt, but there wasn't even effort there.

Have their fate in their own hands and they play the way they did? Yikes. Lose Gilbride and his inability to call anything but a shotgun draw. Lose Fewell and his inability to draw up any defensive set that can stop a short pass. Go OT, LB, CB in this years draft, and let's get some ****ing young blood into the lineup and start playing with some New York Giants passion again.

That all being said, I'd still love for this team to make the playoffs... Somehow, someway. Though right now I'm convinced everything will go the Giants way on the scoreboard next week, and they'll completely **** the bed against the Eagles.

Foles - 350 yards and 4 TDs next week. Book it.