Keith Yandle to the Habs
View Single Post
12-24-2012, 01:08 AM
Join Date: Dec 2012
Originally Posted by
couple of points here
1) If the Yotes have a top 3 pick they are not trading it for Georges and Plekanec straight up nevermind throwing in Yandle.
2) Not sure Beaulieu is going to be the answer as he is falling behind where he is expected to be at this point of his career and certainly not right now.
3) Markov looks done
4) Diaz is a possiblity but he needs to show more urgency in his play and he is 26, can he change that now?
1. This was not part of the trade. That was assuming that the Habs had a top 3 pick already.
2. Not the answer, but a good asset. I see him as a middle pairing offensive d-man with first powerplay time.
3. More surprising things have happened, we can only speculate.
4. He's new to the league; came from Switzerland I believe. He would be like any rookie, though more developed. Take for example late bloomers like Tim Thomas or Zdeno Chara - not trying to compare them, but people develop at different rates.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by CanadienShark