View Single Post
Old
12-24-2012, 04:46 AM
Royal Canuck
Go Jumbo Joe!

vCash: 814
Very fast and shifty, like to cut inside once I hit the blue line and split the defense for a breakaway, luckily I don't play rep so there's no contact and I don't get drilled at the blue line, but I'm also quite a pest at times, so sometimes people take a run at me and I'm a smaller kid (5'9 - 135lbs) so if they do hit me, it's pretty bad for me but they get to sit in the box for a while and I usually get them back later in the game when the ref isn't looking.

Being a former goalie for 9 years, I know where to pick my spots when I shoot. Low corners, over the shoulder and over the pad but under the glove are my go to spots when I have a shot in the slot area. I try to shoot in the opposite direction of the way the goalie is moving to make it tough to stop. My go-to breakaway move is the fake shot-backhand shelf, AKA the Burrows. I'm relied on in both ends of the rink, I worry about my own end before scoring.

I'm the captain of my team in my last year of minor hockey, we're currently undefeated this year in our regular season and we're heading into a christmas tournament in Parksville, should be fun.

Twitter |HFBoards Contact | Blog
PSN - TBennz
"You're never a loser until you quit trying. " - Mike Ditka
Royal Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote