View Single Post
Old
12-24-2012, 09:05 AM
CoasttoCoast

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottawafan66 View Post
Mulder has now played 3 games in a row (and lost all of them). What's wrong with Zawadski? I see he's still participating in the warm ups but is there a nagging injury here?
Nepean had 8 games in 15 nights, I heard PG was trying to keep Zawadski "fresh" for the all-star tourney in Wellington.( He did play Friday night against S.F.)
Nepean goes 2W-5L-1SOL= 5 points, in a tough stretch before the break. 2 losses to S.F., a loss and a SO loss to CP, loss to Pem. and a loss to OTT. You might think the sky is falling, but for some reason, I still they think they have a chance to compete against the top teams, (Ott & S.F.). They were competitive in all 5 losses. They went through that stretch without Norris etc.. They had only one game at the S-Plex in that stretch. I think they have 13 of their remaining 23 games at the S-Plex.

Impressive win for Ottawa, over S.F. Saturday night, they are the undisputed #1, IMO. Show's you how important emotion is in Hockey, after the big S.F. win they lose the next day.
Kanata caught my eye, defense was very good, when Lane is on he is great. Plouffe deserves more praise considering his age and #'s.
First time I saw CPC's Weidauer in awhile, he was very good, Smith was good, got the shootout winner.
Happy Holidays everyone