View Single Post
Old
12-24-2012, 12:12 PM
Bleed Ranger Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Passenger View Post
I think it's time for a change at the top. TC has been a great coach, and he will forever be remembered a great Giant for the two Super Bowls, but enough is enough. Clearly he and his coaching staff have lost this team. I've never seen such an uninspired Giants team, ever. I'm embarrassed to say I'm a Giants fan after their last two performances. The above stats say a lot. Not a single season where we had a winning record in the second half of the season.

Bring in Bill Cowher, cut the old/dead/decaying weight (Diehl, Webster, Tuck, and maybe even Bradshaw), and infuse this team with some young talent. Enough is enough with these second half collapses.
Coughlin and the giants won a Super Bowl less than 11 months ago. 2 Super Bowls in less than 5 years. But yea, "enough is enough"

You come off as a typical, inpatient, "what have you done for me lately" malcontent. The top of person that gives ny sports fans a bad name. You should be forced to walk a mile in a non-giant fans shoes. Maybe it'd limit this type of nonsensical drivel.