View Single Post
Old
12-24-2012, 12:54 PM
irunthepeg
THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
Lol... I can't even get it if I'm in the CHL.
Just routed the US 9-0 in the semis I can usually take the US to the final or the gold.

44 games into the NHL season, Fedor just hit 3,902 career NHL points (1878 goals, 2024 assists). He's scored 200+ points in almost every season he's been with me and so by the end of this season he should hit 4,000 points. He's also turning 37 this year. I'll post his career stats on here after he hits the season.

I want to leave after this but my offensive top 6 of the future is gonna be beastly... I got the Iginla regen and Hossa regens on RW (Hossa is going to be my key guy), then I have an American center who is supposed to be a more talented Crosby (before he started declining), this C/LW Swede with good offense and good defensive skills, plus another LW who has almost all green technicals and good enough in everything else. Plus I got a future #1 D in the minors right now... Lidstrom regen is about 30... Orr regen is getting close to retirement. The only thing is I'm finally gonna have to resign my #1 goalie next season who's won 6 Vezinas and has been getting $2.5 mil per (10 year contract). The good thing is though, when Price retired, he freed up $5 mil/year that I'm willing to spend on him. I might stay with the Habs a bit longer until I get bored but I won't feel obligated to stay once Fedor is gone.